Invest in Alaro City, a mixed-income, city-scale development in the Lekki Free Trade Zone.
The city has areas for offices, logistics and warehousing, homes, schools, healthcare facilities, hotels, entertainment, and 150 hectares of parks and open spaces.
Highlights of Alero City
- Located in Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial capital with a population of about 21 million people and an estimated 2016 GDP of $131 billion
- Strategically located within the Lekki Free Zone
- The Lekki axis in Lagos is the most prolific development corridor in Nigeria, and a strategic location near the Lagos border for interstate commerce and distribution to the rest of Nigeria
- Clean and fully perfected title to the land, providing security of investment
- Proximity to the proposed New International Airport in Lagos as well as the Lekki Seaport (currently under construction)
- World-class infrastructure unrivalled by any other industrial zone in Nigeria
- Brand association with best-in-class industrial developer and industrial association
- Cheaper construction costs within the zone as a result of tax and duty incentives
- Competitively priced serviced land and property relative to other industrial zones across Lagos
- Reliable power and water supply
- Access to reliable gas supply at site boundary
- Enforcement of environmentally friendly and socially responsible business practices
- Strong relationship and proximity to local community in order to attract trainable semi-skilled and unskilled labour
- Vacant possession (no squatters)
- Full legal registered title (Certificate of Occupancy) received
- Host community remuneration by Lagos State underway with peaceful community relations
- Physical presence and initial construction activities commenced in May 2018
- Master plan approval received from Lagos State Government
- Environmental Impact Assessment issued by the Federal Ministry of Environment
- Infrastructure, construction and sales underway
- Eleven facilities are currently under planning and construction within the industrial area of Alaro City.
- Construction of the first phase of our Water Treatment Plant is set to commence in September this year. This phase will cater for all developments within Phase 1a of the development.
- The first facility, an international processed food manufacturer, set on 27,000 square metres of land has now completed its shell and core, with a full internal fit-out underway.
- Construction of the modular Independent Power Plant (IPP) of 2.5MVA, with the first phase scaleable to 50MVA, is set to commence in September this year
- Our second facility, an international construction and construction materials manufacturing company and corporate headquarters, set on 43,000 square metres of land is now well underway with completion and operation expected by Q1 2020.
- As part of the unprecedented plans for over 150 acres of green space and parks within the city, excavation of the first of five major greenways has begun.
- Phase 1 of the ‘buy and build’ residential development is sold out.
- The gas pipeline that runs parallel to our site along the western corridor is currently being installed. The gas will be used to provide a more permanent supply to the IPP and provide gas for developments as required.
- Site preparatory work for the construction of the first 3.0km of asphalt road is at an advanced stage. The dual-carriageway, designed by leading global engineering consultants ARUP, is set for completion by November this year.
- The electrical services tender is being concluded and commencement and award are well underway. This will be for all reticulation and installations within Phase 1 of the development.
- Engineering designs for the Industrial boulevard and Greenways 1 and 2 and stormwater channels are underway. This will bring all engineered road works to 5km across the development.
- Perimeter fencing and street lighting have been provided along the western boundary of the site
To learn more about how to invest in Alaro City, contact the agent in charge.